Sunday, January 31, 2010

6: Cleaning & Packing

Well I would have liked today's picture to be of my dinner as Chase and I went to his parent's tonight and his mom always makes something fabulous, but alas I didn't think to snap one with my camera phone, so instead, today's picture is of boxes.

In preparation for moving out after Chase and I get married in March, I have been trying to get a start on going through boxes of stuff and clean out things I don't want to keep, and organize the things I do want to keep. So this bottom blue storage tub is filled halfway with year books, mostly from high school, a couple from middle school, and one from elementary school, and the other half is filled with 3-ring binders with sheets protectors in them. In the sheet protectors are old mementos and other things like birthday cards, miscellaneous pictures, notes from friends, awards I received over the years in school and other things like that. The top, green and white box is mostly books and picture frames.

I cleaned out a big box of misc items on my windowsill, both of the top shelves in my closet, and went through my little file drawer with important papers and such so I feel like I've gotten a good chunk of it all done, but there is still more to go.

No comments:

Followers