Tuesday, February 2, 2010

8: Wedding Shoes - Something Blue

Today I went looking again for my wedding shoes. It's been tough since I have such strict guidelines for them. I need a very strange shade of blue that not many things come in, they need to be about 2 in. high (3 or 4in. is too much- makes me to close to Chase's height), and I have to love them. So far I've found pretty much nothing. Most of the time just finding the right shade of blue is asking to much, then to make sure I like the style and they are just the right height, well that's just ridiculous. So today as I went out looking again, hoping there would be more options since it is getting closer to spring which means more bright colors and less dark winter colors I really only found one pair that was the right color, but they were probably 3 in., not super comfortable and not a style I really loved. So I passed on those at DSW and figured I'd go next door and just check at Kohl's. Well they had ZERO blue heels of ANY shade. Pretty much everything was black and brown. I think I saw one pink heel in the whole place. Then as I was about to leave I walked by the street shoes, and lo and behold I saw converse in pretty much the exact color I wanted, and hey they're flats which means definitely not too tall! :) So these my friends, are my wedding shoes:

















P.S. They are going to be my something blue. :)

1 comment:

Dana said...

That is fantastic! I love them!

Followers