Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Hard work pays off


















Well today I didn't have any specific moment that stuck out for me to take a picture of so I tried to think of a theme or something kind of important and came up with this. I had my first test in Psychology today and I was worried about how I would do because there was a lot of information that it covered. But! I studied yesterday and today and when I took my test today I felt confident and I'm pretty sure I got an A. :) so yep- hard work pays off. Not that I didn't already know that, but it still feels good.

also- I had Kayla take this picture for me and while I was fixing my jacket she so kindly snapped the below photo of me. :) it's funny enough I considered putting it up for today's picture instead of the one above.











--edit--2008.10.07--
I got an A on my Psych test! I only missed one question! :D

No comments:

Followers